Huanhuan received Master degree in analytical chemistry from Zhejiang University of Technology (2015-2018). With in her Master program, she was engaged in rice heavy metal and plant proteomicsresearch at the China Rice Research Institute. She is interested in the applications of mass spectrometry.
1. Huanhuan Gao, Mingxue Chen, Xianqiao Hu, Shuangshuang Chai, Meiling Qin, Zhaoyun Cao. Separation of selenium species and their sensitive determination in rice samples by ion-pairing reversed-phase liquid chromatography with inductively coupled plasma tandem mass spectrometry. J Sep Sci. 2018; 41: 432– 439. https://doi.org/10.1002/jssc.201700756.
2. Huanhuan Gao, Fangfei Zhang, Shuang Liang, Qiushi Zhang, Mengge Lyu, Liujia Qian, Wei Liu, Weigang Ge, Chen Chen, Xiao Yi, Jiang Zhu, Cong Lu, Ping Sun, Kexin Liu, Yi Zhu, and Tiannan Guo. Journal of Proteome Research 2020 19 (5), 1982-1990. DOI: 10.1021/acs.jproteome.9b00790.
3. Huanhuan Gao, YouNing Ma, XiaoYan Lin, ShuangShuang Chai, #, Mingxue Chen. Development of Two-Dimensional Liquid Chromatography Coupled with Tandem Mass Spectrometry for Identification of Extracted Proteins of Rice Leaves: Hydrophilic Interaction-Reversed-phase Approach. Chinese Journal of Analytical Chemistry, 2018, 46(5): 650-657, 734. doi: 10.11895/j.issn.0253-3820.171398.
4. MeiLing Ling, Huanhuan Gao, Shuangshuang Chai, #, Youning Ma. Metabolic Profiling Analysis of Rice Leaf Based on Hydrophilic Interaction Chromatography Combined with Reversed Phase Liquid Chromatography Quadrupole-Time-of-Flight Mass Spectrometry. Chinese Journal of Analytical Chemistry, 2018, 46(4): 479-485. doi: 10.11895/j.issn.0253-3820.171370.
5. Tiansheng Zhu, Yi Zhu, Yue Xuan, Huanhuan Gao, #, Tiannan Guo. DPHL: A DIA Pan-human Protein Mass Spectrometry Library for Robust Biomarker Discovery. Genomics, Proteomics & Bioinformatics, Volume 18, Issue 2,2020, Pages 104-119, ISSN 1672-0229. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.gpb.2019.11.008.