Cheng received his BS degree in applied chemistry (2009-2013) and PhD degree in chemicobiology (2013-2019) from Fudan university. During the doctoral study, his research interests mainly focus on developing new methods and technologies for the post-translational proteomics analysis (e.g., phosphorylation, N-glycosylation, S-nitrosylation). From February 2019 to February 2021, he workd in Zhejiang Wolwo Bio-pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. as a general manager assistant and R&D scientist for the new drug discovery. In April 2021, he joined Guomics and began his new journey in clinical proteomics research.
1. Zhang, C.#; Xu, Y.#; Wang, G.#; Fang, C.; Bao, H.; Zhang, Y.*; Lu, H.*, FluoroTRAQ: Quantitative Analysis of Protein S-Nitrosylation through Fluorous Solid-Phase Extraction Combining with iTRAQ by Mass Spectrometry. Anal. Chem. 2020, 92, (23), 15317-15322. DOI: 10.1021/acs.analchem.0c01706.
2. Zhao, T. #; Zhang, C.; Ma, W.; Xiong, Y.; Yao, J.; Yan, G.; Chen, G.; Lu, H.* A practical approach to enrich intact tryptic N-glycopeptides through size exclusion chromatography and hydrophilicity (SELIC) using an acrylamide-agarose composite gel system. Anal. Chim. Acta. 2019, 1058, 107-116. DOI: 10.1016/j.aca.2019.01.044.
3. Zhang, C.; Tao, T.; Yuan, W.; Zhang, L.; Zhang, X.; Yao, J.; Zhang, Y.*; Lu, H.* Fluorous solid-phase extraction technique based on nanographite fluoride. Anal. Chem. 2017, 89, 4566-4572. DOI: 10.1021/acs.analchem.6b05071.
4. Zhang, C.; Yan T.; Chen C.; Lu H.* Fluorous Solid-Phase Extraction Assisted New Methods for Analysis of Biomolecules with Mass Spectrometry. Chinese J. Anal. Chem. 2017, 45, 1857-1864. DOI: 10.11895/j.issn.0253-3820.171297.
5. Miao, W.#; Zhang, C.#; Cai, Y.; Zhang, Y.*; Lu, H.* Fast solid-phase extraction of N-linked glycopeptides by amine-functionalized mesoporous silica nanoparticles. Analyst 2016, 141, 2435-2440. DOI: 10.1039/c6an00285d.
6. Zhang, Y.;Zhang, C.; Jiang, H.; Yang, P.; Lu, H.* Fishing the PTM proteome with chemical approaches using functional solid phases. Chem. Soc. Rev. 2015, 44, 8260-8287. DOI: 10.1039/c4cs00529e.
7. Zhang, Y.#; Yu, M.#; Zhang, C.; Wang, Y.; Di, Y.; Wang, C.*; Lu, H.* Highly specific enrichment of N-glycoproteome through a nonreductive amination reaction using Fe3O4@SiO2-aniline nanoparticles. Chem. Commun. 2015, 51, 5982-5985. DOI: 10.1039/c4cc10285a.
8. Ma, W.#; Zhang, C.#; Zhang, Y.; Yu, M.; Guo, J.; Zhang, Y.; Lu, H.*; Wang, C.* Magnetic MSP@ZrO2 microspheres with yolk-shell structure: designed synthesis and application in highly selective enrichment of phosphopeptides. Langmuir 2014, 30, 6602-6611. DOI: 10.1021/la501381v.
9. Zhang, Y.#; Ma, W.#; Zhang, C.; Wang, C.*; Lu, H.* Titania composite microspheres endowed with a size-exclusive effect toward the highly specific revelation of phosphopeptidome. ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces 2014, 6, 6290-6299. DOI: 10.1021/am501339e.
10. Zhang, Y.#; Yu, M.#; Zhang, C.; Ma, W.; Zhang, Y.; Wang, C.*; Lu, H.* Highly selective and ultra fast solid-phase extraction of n-glycoproteome by oxime click chemistry using aminooxy-functionalized magnetic nanoparticles. Anal. Chem. 2014, 86, 7920-7924. DOI: 10.1021/ac501866.
11. Ma, W.#; Zhang, Y.#; Miao, W.; Zhang, C.; Yu, M.; Zhang, Y.; Guo, J.; Lu, H.*; Wang, C.* Precisely designed rattle-type mTiO2@P(NIPAM-co-MBA) microspheres with screening gel network for highly selective extraction of phosphopeptidome. RSC Advances 2014, 4, 42957-42964. DOI: 10.1039/C4RA05822D.