Shuang obtained her PhD degree in Plant Pathology in Zhejiang University (2014~2019). During her doctoral study, she mainly focused on the pathogenic process of rice blast fungus using proteomics and metabolomics techniques coupled with biochemical investigation. In June 2019, Shuang joined the Guomics team as an Assistant Investigator for proteomic big data research.
1. Xiao-Hong Liu, Shuang Liang, Yun-Yun Wei;Xue-Ming Zhu; Lin Li; Ping-Ping Liu; Qing-Xia Zheng; Hui-Na Zhou; YongZhang; Li-Juan Mao; Fernandes, CarolineMota; Del Poeta, Maurizio; Naqvi, Naweed; Fu-Cheng Lin. Metabolomics Analysis Identifies Sphingolipidsas Key Signaling Moieties in Appressorium Morphogenesis and Function in Magnaportheoryzae.” mBio10.4 (2019): e01467-19.
2. Yun-Yun Wei, Qin Yu, Bo Dong, YongZhang, Xiao-Hong Liu, Fu-Cheng Lin and Shuang Liang. (2019), MoLEU1, MoLEU2, and MoLEU4regulated by MoLEU3 are involved in leucine biosynthesis, fungal development,and pathogenicity in Magnaporthe oryzae. Environmental Microbiology Reports, 11: 784-796.DOI:10.1111/1758-2229.12800
3. Xue-Ming Zhu, Shuang Liang,Huan-Bin Shi, Jian-Ping Lu, Bo Dong, Qian-Sheng Liao, Fu-Cheng Lin andXiao-Hong Liu (2018). Vps9 domain-containing proteins are essential forautophagy and endocytosis in Pyriculariaoryzae. EnvironmentalMicrobiology, 20(4).DOI: 10.1111/1462-2920.14076.
4. Huan-Bin Shi, Shuang Liang, Lu-Yao Huang, Xiao-Hong Liu, Xue- Ming Zhu, Ya-HuiZhao and Fu-Cheng Lin (November 10th 2016). Autophagy in Plant PathogenicFungi,Autophagy in Current Trendsin Cellular Physiology and Pathology.Nikolai V. Gorbunov andMarion Schneider, IntechOpen, DOI: 10.5772/64634.
5. Yong Zhang, Huan-Bin Shi, Shuang Liang, Guo-Ao Ning, Nan-Chang Xu, Jian-Ping Lu, Xiao-HongLiu and Fu-Cheng Lin(2015). MoARG1, MoARG5,6 and MoARG7 involved in argininebiosynthesis are essential for growth, conidiogenesis, sexual reproduction, andpathogenicity in Magnaporthe oryzae. Microbiological Research,180:11-22.DOI:10.1016/j.micres.2015.07.002.
6. Xue-Ming Zhu, Lin Li, Min Wu, Shuang Liang, Huan-Bin Shi, Xiao-HongLiu & Fu-Cheng Lin (2018). Current opinions on autophagy in pathogenicity of fungi, Virulence,DOI:10.1080/21505594.2018.1551011
7. Huan-bin Shi., Nan Chen, Xue-Ming Zhu, Shuang Liang, LinLi, Jiao-Yu Wang, Jian-Ping Lu, Fu-Cheng Lin and Xiao-Hong Liu. (2019), F‐box proteins MoFwd1, MoCdc4 and MoFbx15regulate development and pathogenicity in the rice blast fungus Magnaportheoryzae. Environmental Microbiology, 21:3027-3045. DOI:10.1111/1462-2920.14699